Monday, December 22, 2008

Pambobola

I can still feel the pain...
A while ago, i was walking alone. It was really cold outside as I can feel the rains drops on my head. I was so exhausted and nobody's there for me.
Okay, I came from a game. I played basketball with my batchmates. The game started around 9pm. It ended at around 12. We had 4 games total i guess? I played three games.
At game one, I easily got tired. I have low endurance and stamina. I didn't last running back and forth on both ends of the court. I feel old haha. But we still won not because of me haha. I didn't play in the second game. On the third, I felt different. I can run again and i dont get tired easily. It feels so good to have strong lungs like that.
I was in a good condition that time. I run so fast. I can feel the strength in my legs but i cannot control it. haha.. I dont have breaks. I run on defense and on offense. I can handle the ball well but I cannot shoot. :P I lost my touch. Sometimes I can make the baskets but most of them are just lucky shots. LOL..
Anyway, on the fourth game, i was still in. yeah.. I got addicted again in the game. Though I performed the same way, its okay. I had fun even we lost the last match. :D Besides those are only friendly games. It's just for fun.
After the game, three of us went home. Most of them ate their lunch at the area but we decided to go home.
On my way home, I remembered that I need to buy a notebook with grid lines for our assignment in eng'g electromagnetics. I decided to walk alone carrying my heavy bag alone. I was planning to go to national bookstore avenida or recto or even meriam webster but my body says no. I just walked the long way to Isetann and went to the bookstore. Luckily I didn't found a notebook that I wanted so I went home. I wasted my time to walk the stupid path just for that notebook. :))
Why am I sharing this story? Actually, I don't know. haha..What i know is that I'm still tired, my body aches, I almost got my legs broken, my head aches but still I'm happy. :D Why? Because I am alive. I can still play basketball. I have food. I have money to buy stuff. Because I am lucky that I have a comfortable life. I'm so blessed compared to a lot of people in the world. Compared to other creatures made.
Although my story means nothing and I have said nonesense things, I beleive that what I have said in the previous paragraph is true. And that makes sense. :D
Sometimes we don't realize what is right, or see the point or hear the good news unless we finish what we are reading, hearing or seeing.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment