Saturday, December 27, 2008

At the Party

Finally, I got home. It's almost eleven o'clock in the evening. I'm tired but happy. It's been a very long day for me.

I went to Las Piñas to visit my friends and to join our party. When I came there, I saw some significant changes on some place.

I lived in Las Piñas since I was in elementary until I was in highschool. There were lots of improvement on the roads and transportation. There were additional commercial establishments on specific areas.

I can say that I can live a better lifestyle there than here in Manila. There, you can breathe in the air even there are buses and jeepneys beside you. The air is so much cleaner than that in Manila. I'd love to stay there again.

When I came to our venue, I though I was late but unexpectedly, I'm one of the early birds. :D I didn't bring any food or drinks because I thought my friend would come and buy our share. Sadly, she wasn't able to come. Anyway, We were almost 15 who came I guess? It could have been happier if others came too. Maybe it's really hard to bear with everyone's schedule.

At the party, lots and lots of stories were shared. I rilly missed this part. It's not easy to always keep in touch with them because of our busy schedules.

We ate, talked, sang with magic sing, laughed, took pictures, and enjoyed the company of each other. I knew that I don't have enough time to share with them. My sister called me already, and she's ready to go home. We went to Las Piñas together and she told me we should be together on our way home. So I need to follow her. I said goodbye to my friends.

I was very happy to see and to be with them. I had the best decision to go to the party with them than stay at home and rest. Though I was not feeling so well, I gave my effort to travel for hours because I really miss my family, the gensan family. :) That was one meaningful day for me.

True friends will always be true friends. They belong. That's why I don't want to loose them. That's why I went to be with them. I hope there will be another time to spend. I still miss my friends.

...

12:51 AM

December 28, 2008




done :D

No comments:

Post a Comment