Sunday, December 21, 2008

Libreng Bigas!

Something's cool. While i was doing nothing, viewed my messenger list. One of my friend's status has a link to a site named freerice.com. Then i was curious about it. I just want to know what is it about. Maybe it's an online game or a shopping site. I had mixed ideas about it.
The moment i viewed it, i saw the words "FreeRice" and then says that for every correct answer corresponds to a certain amount of rice donated for those who are in need. WOW.
Then, I tried playing it. It's fun enough for me. If I would play it everyday, it can even enhance my skills on particular subjects.
What makes it interesting for me is that, it gives me pleasure in answering and thinking for the right answer because of the game's motivation that is for every correct answer you donate 20grains of rice. No money is being stolen from you while playing. They say sponsors pay for the rice. All we have to do is to play and enjoy it.
Just imagine how many hungry people can eat if you just play for a while. This site helps you and helps you to help. IS THAT RIGHT? hehe.. I guess it's true.
Instead of playing games for personal pleasures or doing nonesense stuff, why not try it? Maybe you will enjoy feeding the hungry and helping your self to be smarter?
I'm not promoting a site. It's just that I really find it interesting knowing that a game can feed real people and make lives better.

No comments:

Post a Comment