Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Beginning

Hayyst... Finally, a better site for blogs. I tried to make my own website on geocities but it needs a lot of effort to make my page pleasing. Although there are available templates for users without technical background on websites, it's hard to edit and personalize. I explored a lot of sites to make some changes but still the editors are not user-friendly.
I was happy to find out that blogspot or blogger is much better than that one. Before, i thought these sites give the same features but i was proven wrong. This is a lot better.
Anyway, this is my first time in the blogging world. This is for a change I guess. I'm really not good in writing. Maybe if you will read this or my future blogs, you'll find a lot of errors. But I guess it's okay! I think blogging will be a good practice for me.
That all for now. :))

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Haha. I blog as a form of practice too . . . but mostly just for fun (and as an outlet :P).

    Blogspot FTW! Good luck, Nerd. Haha.

    ReplyDelete