Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Few Hours Left

There's only nine and a half hours left before the new year. 

It's a fair day when I woke up. Another fine lunch downstairs for me. :) Chicken fillet and chopsuey.  I ate a lot. :))

Now, I'm just trying to add new post on my page. Actually i'm not in the mood to type right now. I'm currently watching my pamangkin dancing haha.. He's so cute.. C'mon I can't concentrate with my blog! He's a better dancer than me. :)) 

Before this year ends. I think its a good idea to reflect on the things that happened during this year. I just suggest that we give time to think about our successes and failures during the year 2008. Before it ends, we should try to give even a little effort to have a good change in ourselves. 

Am I saying that we should have a new year's resolution? Maybe? Although we all know that we have any day, hour, minute, seconds and so to do this reflection, for me, this day is the best day to reflect and to think of the past. One day left or few hours? I guess it would be dramatic for us to see what we have done during the year and what we want to happen in the next. I think it would be more effective to start a new goal. :) Another point is, we have more free time because most of us have long vacation. There'll be more time to think and reflect. 

Time's up. I need time for myself too! Happy new year to all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment