Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Hey, this is just to fill my space :))
I'm just gonna type spontaneously.. .. I'll just share my day to you..

It's a very pleasant day. I woke up at around 11:30AM. I thought I just slept for 5 hours but I really had a long rest.

I was on time on waking up. The food had just been cooked and the dishes were good. Although I missed my breakfast I knew I'll have good food for lunch. We had "nilagang baka", "lumpiang shanghai", ice cream, and lots of sweets for dessert. It's a happy day.

I was so full after that meal. After eating, my mother prepared her ingredients. I wondered what she'll cook. When I asked she said "palabok." Wow! Although I'm full, I looked forward to that dish, especially my brother. It's his favorite.

Well, it's really Christmas. The noche buena we had last night wasn't over yet. We're not yet done with the occasion.

Yesterday, there were few who visited us unlike today, they said since moring, lots of people came to us for their "pamasko." I thought the tradition has been forgotten but I guess it was a mistake. I'm happy that people still come although money's involved..hehehe.. It's the spirit that still counts. Right?

I hope I can still go places to say"namamasko po!" but I think I'm too old for that. :) Someday, I'll be the one whose going to give those "aginaldo." :P

I'm lucky to be blessed with the foods, family, relatives and friends. Though we experience a difficult life in our country, my family still have something to give to others. We can still afford to celebrate Christmas with delicious foods.

I really thank God for these blessings. Though a lot has changed, we're still here and living a better life than others do.


Now where am i going? hmmm.. I have nothing to say anymore..

byebye.. :D

1 comment: